Stick to these guidelines, and you should find your move smoother and easier.
- Try to label your boxes, that way you won’t get confused.
- Have marker ready to write on your boxes, and label all boxes with breakable items, that way movers will be more careful.
- Take time to pack everything carefully, it is important to know what you put in your boxes.
- Don’t forget to take your plants and pets with you. It is important that you take them in your own vehicle.
- Don’t pack flammable items.
- Let your kids help pack up their own room, this will make moving fun for them and yourself.
- Use wardrobe boxes for your clothes.
- Use two papers for breakable things.
- Try to pack room-by-room, start from one place, this way you will be finished quicker.
- Try to do your packing two to three weeks earlier so you won’t be stressed out.